Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Awesome Linux Newbie Site

Hi dolls,
I just stumbled upon a site that all you linux newbies (am sure even advanced users) will love. It has a good number of articles,tutorials and various resources to get you up and running with Linux. It has 3 homes;for a desktop user,a windows admin and a Linux admin.I am especially loving the forum. It has been abit hard for me to follow or even contribute to most of the Linux forums I have found because most people assume that you are already an advanced user but this one caters to the Linux babies like me. Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. I would not call myself a Linux user or admin at any level at all, but the section on Security Training did draw me. Interesting enuf, I found the site has a section on Cisco Routers under 'Network Training' along with a couple of other networking concepts in there.

    BTW, any word on the interview outcome !

    ReplyDelete