Saturday, August 28, 2010

BRB..

Hi dolls,

Am going on a hiatus for I don't know how long. Reasons are am going to do my LPI level one exams and I need to fully focus on that. Also, I need to get my house in order ;physically, spiritually and most of all emotionally. Finally, I feel like doing a major overhaul to the way I look. Someone(a really dear wise friend) once said that self esteem is not only feeling comfortable in your skin, it's also knowing how you want to look and investing considerable effort in achieving that look. I have always found my eye colour boring so that's one area am looking to improve. Spartukuss, you want to know who I am. Look for the only (I think)hazel-green eyed female techie in Kampala.
Also, am getting a tattoo(don't know what yet).
Missing you already my loves, don't do what I wouldn't do(though that's really little!).
Bye dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment