Thursday, October 21, 2010

X windows..Guide for the Newbie.

Ola dolls,

Of course the geek in me could not stay away for long. Am learning high level Unix networking and to get started I need to know how the X windows system works and how to use it. According to this wikipedia article, X windows is a computer software system and network protocol that provides a graphical user interface for networked computers. Pretty neat, huh! Well, I found a really good introductory tutorial here for newbies like me (though I can't really call myself that anymore having finished LPI1). Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. YOU R AMAZING, JUST BEEN GOING THROUGH YOUR BLOG......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy..I try! Thanks for the love...keep visiting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. emama you officially have fans.jealous much

    ReplyDelete